Marketfit is an acceleration platform offering Fundraising and Go-to-Market Strategies to second-stage startups looking to scale in the US. Most of them have raised funds and/or are currently generating revenue.
MarketFit has merged with Blubeta a software company who’s core revolves around
infrastructure and scaling technical processes to form the Blubeta group.
This merger represents an effort to provide a one-stop shop for businesses looking to build products, augment their technologies and scale.
Co-founder & Managing Partner
● Angel Investor
● Member of Tech Coast Angels LA (#1 in the US) and Miami Angels
● Mentor for Google Launchpad (SF) in Fundraising and Talent
● Judge and Speaker in US startup events
● UC Berkeley Venture Capital Program
Co-Founder & Managing Partner
● Engineering Lead (10 years +)
● Founder of blubeta and Wynwood Tech
● Ind. Engineer, Masters In Logistics (UM)
● Ranked among Top 3 CTO s in South Florida (South Florida Business Journal
● Mentor & Guest Speaker across South Florida
Why Miami and South Florida?
● Striving startup ecosystem at the crossroads of the United States, Latin America and Europe.
● Miami is the second most entrepreneurial city in the U.S (Kauffman Index, 2016.)
● Florida is the only U.S. state with no Income Tax located on the East Coast.
● South Florida is No. 1 in the nation for new startup activity (Kauffman Foundation Report, 2017.)
MarketFit is located in Wynwood, considered the main technology and innovation district of Miami